//Request Contractor Agreement
Request Contractor Agreement 2018-12-08T00:51:45-08:00


To request a copy of the signed agreement between your company and Local No. 12, your request MUST be submitted in writing on your company letterhead and should include the following:

COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, CONTACT NAME for Local No. 12 to respond. A verbal request will not be accepted to receive this document(s).

Written requests can be submitted as an attachment via email to info@iuoelocal12.org or mailed to attention of the Business Manager at the address below.

I.U.O.E. Local Union No. 12
150 East Corson Street
Pasadena, CA 91103