Aava Dental is Open for Emergencies
Aava Dental is a union dental group and is comprised of independently owned dental offices throughout Central and Southern California. Aava Dental has created the Aava Dental Emergency Network. This gives our members a place to go, should a dental emergency arise as most dental offices are closed. This will also help to avoid members having to go to the hospital for dental emergencies during this pandemic.
- High-Quality Dentistry using Quality products
- Locations have agreed to open at least one day a week, some 4-5 days a week to take emergency patients when needed and on-call for emergencies that cannot wait.
- All offices are Preferred Providers with most dental plans.
- All offices are small businesses and owned by practicing dentists – Not Corporate Dentistry
- All Locations are CDC compliant and offer a safe & clean environment, following ADA Guidelines for COVID-19.
During these difficult times, Aava Dental partnering offices will be offering emergency “palliative” care at no charge for those members that have lost their benefits and are experiencing financial hardship.
Lastly, Aava Dental is taking additional measures to protect both their patients and staff. Please do not go in if you are not feeling well. They will be taking your temperature and take you to wash you prior to entering the patient area.
To find a location please contact 855-228-2336 or visit www.aavadental.com