BROTHERS AND SISTERS
We need to come together and bring strength to our membership and show you how important it is to attend all union meetings. Leadership can not make changes on their own, but together through our membership we can fight for a better living for our members.
- Attend your Union Meetings – know your leadership and membership
- Get involved
- Read your Monthly News-Record
- Visit our Website frequently for any updates
- Know the Agreement you are working under
- File claims in a timely manner when you know your company is in violation
- Treat your brothers and sisters fraternally with trust and respect
- Participate in union campaigns
- Better your skills through our six different training site locations. Add certifications to your qualifications.
- Wear your UNION T-shirts and pins. Show your support for our union to your co-workers and union contractors.
- Mentor our Apprentices, teach them your wisdom and years of knowledge
KEEP YOUR UNION STRONG BY STANDING TOGETHER